Are you ready to stop using drugs or alcohol? We can help you get clean and stay clean.
Do you feel alone? Hopeless?
Maybe you’ve lost your job or the trust of everyone around you. If you or someone you love has lost control of their life due to drugs or alcohol, we can help. Baltimore Medical System is a safe space. We do not judge. We help you heal mentally, physically and emotionally.
We give you a primary care doctor who can help with general health needs. We give you a counselor who you can talk to about anything. And we have pharmacists who can give you medication-assisted treatment. All of these services are available at our Highlandtown center. Some of these services are available at our Belair-Edison center.
As part of our Substance Use Disorder Program, we offer counseling so you can talk openly in a private space. You’ll get:
- Private counseling: talk to your counselor about anything.
- Group counseling: learn from other patients who have struggled with substance use disorder
- Family counseling: rebuild trust and relationships with your loved ones.
We treat every aspect of your health – not just your addiction. We can provide the following services for you:
- Medication-assisted treatment, such as buprenorphine (Suboxone®)
- Diabetes, high blood pressure and asthma treatment
- Depression, anxiety and bipolar disorder treatment
- On-site pharmacy/Prescription delivery in some locations
Contact for assistance
Call for an appointment at our Highlandtown center.
3700 Fleet Street, Suite 200
Baltimore, MD 21224