Extra support for teen moms
Registered nurses make house calls to help first-time teen moms
It can be overwhelming to be a first-time mom. It is even more difficult if you are a teen or struggling financially. The Nurse-Family Partnership supports moms during pregnancy and after birth. We help you have a healthy pregnancy. We teach you about child development. And we support you in achieving your goals in life.
Let us connect you with a caring nurse who can:
- Help you have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby
- Build a strong network of support for you and your baby
- Help make your home a safe place for your baby to live and play
- Make a referral for services you might need in your community (healthcare, job training, childcare, birth control, mental health)
- Help you find ways to continue your education and develop your job skills
- Help you set goals for yourself and your family and support you in reaching them
Call Health Care Access Maryland at 410-649-0500 to see if you are eligible.