Join our Patient Advisory Council Today!
The Patient Advisory Counsel (PAC) is a group of volunteer patients who work together with our staff and leadership to provide guidance on how we can improve our customer service, patient care, and support services in your community.
Why You Should Join:
- Help us create a better patient care experience for all
- Be a voice for other patients like you
- Make a difference in your community
- FREE welcome gift package
- FREE Microsoft Teams training
- 2 FREE tickets to all Baltimore Medical System events
How You’ll Participate:
- Attend four virtual meetings per year via Microsoft Teams
- At the meetings, share your ideas on how we can improve
- Listen to other PAC members’ ideas with an open mind
Interested in Joining? Contact Omone Imoisi, Vice President of Quality and Risk Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org.