Baltimore Medical System is the largest Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) system in Maryland. We are a community-based, independent non-profit dedicated to improving the health and wellness of medically underserved communities in the Greater Baltimore area. Learn more here.
EXTENDED HOURS IN HIGHLANDTOWN
Our Highlandtown center is now open until 8:00 p.m., Mon.-Thurs. Current patients of Baltimore Medical System who feel sick and need immediate care can call for an appointment or walk-in for services.
Appointments: (410) 558-4900
ARE YOU INSURED?
If you are uninsured and want to learn more about the new health insurance plans offered by the Affordable Care Act or Medicaid, we can help. Baltimore Medical System is an official enrollment partner for the Maryland Health Exchange with Maryland Healthcare Access. Our Certified Application Counselors can help you understand what is available and help you to sign up for Medicaid. This service is available for anyone, not just our existing patients.
Make an appointment to learn more. Call one of our health centers and ask for an appointment with the health benefits advisor.
OUR SCHOOL-BASED CENTERS
Several Baltimore City public schools count on Baltimore Medical System to serve as their comprehensive health center. Our school-based health centers go beyond the service range of the traditional school health suite to offer health education, health maintenance and acute and chronic care management.
Like Us On Facebook!
Baltimore Medical System operates 5 health centers across the Baltimore area. You can find our centers conveniently located in Belair-Edison, Highlandtown, Middlesex, Orleans Square and at Saint Agnes Hospital.
OUR PHARMACIES DELIVER
(443) 703-3680 -- Highlandtown
(443) 703-3683 -- Belair-Edison
(443) 703-3687 -- Orleans Square
(443) 703-3185 -- At Saint Agnes Hospital
PATIENT CARE TEAMS
Thank you for choosing Baltimore Medical System to be your Medical Home. We are making some changes to improve the way we provide your care. We have a team of health staff who will work together with you and your family to keep you healthy.
- Your team will get to know you and your family.
- They will answer your questions.
- They will track your health information and keep it together in our system.
- They will work with other medical experts if needed. For example, if you need a specialist such as a surgeon, your team will keep in touch with the specialist to make sure you get the care you need.
- Together, you and your team will create a health plan that is right for you and helps youto get and stay healthy.
Get Ready for Your Appointment -- Use this Handy Checklist to Prepare You for Your Visit.
Prepárese Para Su Cita -- Use Esta Práctica Lista de Control