Get medications cheaper or for free
We can help you receive your medications at a reduced rate. If you qualify for a pharmacy assistance program you can get your medications for free.
Our pharmacies accept most prescription plans. We can also help you sign up for pharmacy assistance programs. These plans may reduce your costs or provide your medications for free. If you are not eligible for these plans, we also offer a discount program.
To apply, you must provide a valid identification (ID) for all family members applying for the discount. Examples of ID include, but are not limited to:
- Driver’s License
- State ID card
- Photo ID from Casa de Maryland
- Official School Enrollment Letter
- Consulate Cards
- Your 1040 Federal Tax Return (if applicable)
You must ALSO provide one of the following:
- Last two pay stubs
- Award or benefit letter from the government
- Letter from employer on company letterhead stating wages
- Two unemployment stubs
Need help? Have questions?
Please call us or visit one of our pharmacies.