East Baltimore Medical Center (EBMC)
1000 E. Eager Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
As of June 4, 2020, East Baltimore Medical Center, formerly a Johns Hopkins Community Physicians practice, will become a Federally-Qualified Health Center under Baltimore Medical System. For more information, click here.
You will continue to receive excellent medical care at the same location and with your same provider.
Same location, same providers, same great care!
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Call 410-522-9800 for an appointment.
- Care Plus Clinic: Due to COVID-19, the Care Plus Clinic will not be offering walk-in care until further notice.
Please call to schedule an appointment.
Appointment Scheduling Line Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For Your Convenience
- Free parking
- On-site financial counseling and sliding-fee options to eligible patients. Please click here for more information about sliding fee.
- Telehealth Visits & In-Person Appointments Now Available
Call us or send a message through MyChart to ask your provider if a video visit is appropriate for your health care needs.
Call 410-522-9800 to schedule an appointment. New patient registration forms are available to download.