To Our Patients:
We are operating two COVID-19 test sites.
AUGUST 2020 Schedule
As your community health provider, we are committed to your and your family’s health. We also understand that you have concerns about the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
At Baltimore Medical System, we have been closely monitoring the situation and following the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We are taking specific actions to protect our patients. These actions include the following special precautions:
• All patients will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 upon entry.
Please, no visitors.
• We ask that all visitors and family members wait outside the center or drop off patients to decrease risk of infection.
• Pediatric and adult patients needing assistance can only be accompanied by one individual in the exam room area. Patient visitor will also be screened for risk of COVID-19.
We are evaluating all non-urgent, non-critical appointments.
• We will postpone these appointments until it is safer to reschedule.
We will reach out to you directly…
• …regarding your results, needed follow-ups, and the next steps for your treatment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call BMS at 443-703-3600.
As things change, we will adjust our policies and practices to respond to the new developments. We will keep you informed about best infection-control practices and what you need to know to keep yourself and your loved ones safe.
For resources in multiple languages, please click here.