Our employees mean everything to us and to our patients.
We value the contributions our employees make to Baltimore Medical System and our communities. We provide outstanding benefits to employees who work at least 30 hours per week. They are eligible for benefits beginning on the first day of the month following their date of hire. We offer:
- Health insurance through CareFirst
- Dental insurance through Guardian
- Vision insurance through EyeMed
- Free parking at all of our School-based Health Centers and at five of our six medical centers
- Paid annual leave, which is accrued on a biweekly basis and can be used for all vacation, sick days and personal time off. You could earn up to 18 days in the first full year if you are a non-exempt employee and up to 22 days for exempt employees.
- Up to nine paid holidays per year
- A job shadowing program available to qualified candidates
- Tuition reimbursement: Up to $2,500 per calendar year for full-time staff, pro-rated for part-time staff. The amount is based on the grade received in the class.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan through Ascensus. Provided with employer match to regular full-time and eligible part-time staff after one year of service. The plan allows voluntary contributions to be made through pre-tax payroll deductions up to the annual IRS limits.
- Legal insurance through United Legal Benefits
- Short-term disability insurance through Mutual of Omaha provides 60% of weekly base salary up to $2,000.00 per week for up to 12 weeks
- Long-term disability insurance through Mutual of Omaha provides 60% of monthly base salary up to a monthly maximum of $6,000
- Basic life insurance through Mutual of Omaha provides two times your annual base salary up to a maximum benefit of $200,000
- Supplemental life insurance through Mutual of Omaha for employee, spouse and children
- Dependent care reimbursement up to $5,000 per year
- Healthcare reimbursement up to $2,750 per year. Rollover of $500 per year