September 1, 2017
In August, BMS received five Quality Improvement Awards from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services totaling $178,148. The awards were provided to health centers based on high levels of performance in one or more of five categories:
- Improving Quality of Care;
- Increasing Access to Care;
- Addressing Health Disparities;
- Enhancing Delivery of High Quality Care; and
- Achieving Patient-Centered Medical Recognition.
To learn more about the Quality Improvement Awards, please click here.